Overcome a Fear of Public Speaking … NOW!
Do you have a fear of speaking in public?
Does the thought of presenting to a peer group fill you with dread?
Some of the symptoms that people experience are
- Heart palpitations
- Shortness of breath
- Tightness in the chest
- Sweaty palms and facial sweats
- Twitchy hand, facial or foot movements
- Stuttering and stumbling over words
- Fuzzy thoughts … brain freeze and loss of train of thought.
With just one session of Clinical Hypnotherapy at Cameron Hypnotics, you can put the presentation nerves behind you. Become a confident public speaker. Hypnosis and NLP are great tools for you to add to your toolkit.
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to stand up with ease in front of people, give your presentation with confidence, have strong and poised body language, and to genuinely enjoy the experience?
Three public speaking tips that Mark Tyrrell from Uncommon Hypnosis shares are:
- Keep talking … start the presentation as though you are having a private conversation, and then look up and start talking to the audience. It is a smooth transition. It is a conversation.
- Change your aim … your goal is not to survive but to succeed with a flourish. Your goal is to be the best at what you do.
- Remember that there is life after the speech. Plan to have something after the speech and then take your mind there. It will allow your unconscious mind to be less focussed on any nerves or flutters that you are feeling and instead become focussed on the life after the event.
Before having a career change 12 years ago, I spent my days in the corporate world in Sydney and Melbourne where I would be called upon regularly to present to small teams and sizeable audiences alike. I know what it is like to experience presentation nerves but it doesn’t have to be that way.
You might also check out iTunes and Spotify where I have a selection of Self-Hypnosis MP3s. The Public Speaking Confidence MP3 could be a great addition to your tool kit.
Give me a call to discuss how we can help to make your next presentation a winner.
If you are preparing to do a Public Speaking gig, or just want to improve your performance then … Check out this blog
- 28 Jul 2017Freedom from Anxiety – The Spinning Wheel Technique
- 30 Jun 2017Overcome a fear of dogs
- 01 Jun 2017Parkinson’s Shuffle
- 31 May 2017Neurological Support
- 28 Apr 2017Start the day with exercise