Stress and Anxiety Relief
Stress and Anxiety Relief @ Cameron Hypnotics
It can be argued that the greatest curse of the modern world is stress. Stress and anxiety and its life debilitating symptoms pervade every nook and cranny of contemporary life. It is now more common for people in all walks of life to be living with stress as an unwelcome daily companion. Anxiety doesn’t discriminate with age. I have helped school children as young as 7 with symptoms of anxiety. And likewise I helped a wonderful 80 yr old lady who had tolerated anxiety for way too long.
- Are you weighed down from an old trauma or living with PTSD?
- Do you take work problems home with you?
- Do you have moments of being ‘out of control’?
- Have you had panic attacks that appear out of nowhere … for no logical reason?
- Do you experience irrational feelings of chest tightness, sweaty hands, ‘brain freeze’, and a hollowness in the pit of your stomach?
- Are you juggling an impossible schedule with unrealistic expectations for others?
- Is stress and anxiety affecting your general health and wellbeing?
- Is stress affecting your relationships?
- Do you feel that the weight of your world is getting heavier?
- Do you crave for a better-balanced existence that is free of stress or perhaps more manageable?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any or more of the above then I can help you. Stress and Anxiety and the associated panic attacks can mean many different things to different people. Knowing that, at Cameron Hypnotics we create individual programs for each person.
People who are living with Anxiety will describe how feelings of fear, nervousness, or uncertainty might blot their day. We consider anxiety as a learned behaviour or a learned anticipatory response. We help you to re-condition the learned pattern of anxiety, so that you can be more resourceful and assured.
1. A client who developed an unexplained fear of being in a car: He had been driving for years and out of the blue he had a panic attack while driving which lead him to fear being in a car. He arrived for the first session on a motorbike. He proudly walked into the second session waving his car keys at me telling me that he drove and felt calm and relaxed, with no feelings of the old anxiety.
2. A High School student whose fear and anxiety about school lead to him missing large tracts of school term: After 3 sessions of Hypnotherapy he went back to school with confidence and managed to finish his year in the top 25%. Considering that he missed over 20% of his school year through the anxiety this was a great achievement.
3. An Executive who had a brain snapping fear of Public Speaking: This was a business executive in a senior management position who became physically and emotionally ill at the thought of having to present to a group. After 3 sessions of Hypnotherapy he told me with excitement how he presented to a a conference of 50+ people and to his surprise he was calm and confident. He feels it was a life changing moment.
4. A young woman who was traumatised by an abusive relationship. It held her back from having a calm, natural and loving new relationshio as she kept on feeling tension and stress and experienced on-going panic attacks. One session of the Rewind Technique and the old trauma is now in the past. She is amazed at how calm she feels. And of course her boyfriend is very happy as well.
You will be taught self-hypnosis so that you can hypnotise yourself. Imagine having the skill to successfully manage the feelings of stress and anxiety in the quietness of your own mind. You will also be taught how to respond to situations and people instead of reacting. There are situations and people that we will never control … but we can control how we choose to respond to those situations and people.
OUR 3 SESSION PROGRAM
Cameron Hypnotics, Life and Business Coaching recommends a 3 session ‘Relief from Stress and Anxiety‘ program tailored to your own particular circumstances working on giving you a calmer and more relaxed space to live and grow.
During this program we will work on your individual situation. We will explore any areas of your life that might be triggers to stress and anxiety, creating new patterns of behaviour that are more conducive to a better healthy lifestyle.
‘Your’ treatment is personalised. This ensures that a program is created from information related to ‘your’ history, ‘your’ situation and for ‘your’ individual needs and concerns.
Our Clinical Hypnotherapy and relaxation programs can bring you immediate relief. We help you by applying a toolkit that consists of NLP, Sequential Time Line Therapies, meditation and relaxation techniques, and of course Hypnotherapy.